[tcb] Re: E-brake cables!!!!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:22:27 -0700 (PDT)

Way to go Denis.  Very glad you are getting the e-brake fixed.  About the
worst/most need of fixin award:  Murray was in better shape following the tree
incident than some of the busses that were entered in the show in Eureka.  I
saw some, no names mentioned, that were in so much need of rust repair that
they had to be an absolute hazard to be driving.  I saw at least a couple that
I would have voted most in need of fixin before Murray.