[tcb] Re: ES judging?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, I will not be back to the Eureka Springs VW show. I will go back to
visit with Denis and Jan. Had a fantastic time there. Perhaps we can go up for
a bluegrass festival or something. (if Denis will have us again). Glad everyone
made it home safely. Now it's time to be back to work (uugh).---mark

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
We were told by Jack Wenk(Black Gold) that the new guy running the show did
this judging on purpose so not many people would want to come back, he said the
crowd was too big and this would eliminate them from returning. We decided to
oblige him, there?s too many other good shows around. It?s a shame though to
see something like that show destroyed, we all remember good times when it was
the show.

Did anyone we know win? Sammy, Paul, Will?s barn door, Paula and Rays 68? I
would think Arkansas clubs could get the most votes.

That?s funny Ronnie we calculated profits too on the way home, I guess its all
about the money.

Guess we should have gone to Jerome with Mike Everett, they?re giving away a
bus there.

From: Dan Martin