[tcb] Re: ES Photos

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:51:12 -0500

Brian, you are the Cool Fred, I'm the real Fred!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:44:13 -0500

We had a great time, thanks a bunch to Mark and Ronnie for fixing our
electrical problem, and a special thanks to Jan and Denis for their
hospitalitiy. I've got a sinus infection and I feel bad. Enjoyed the pics.

  _____