[tcb] Re: E brake cable woes

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:40:46 -0400 (EDT)

 Hello James    you know they , in the past , made a clamp that was made, to
make a cable shorter  Emerg. cable stretch , so you put on this clamp to make
them tight . They were sold at all auto supplys . If you want to be fancy ,
machine a  wheel to wrap the cable around . In a hole  ,around wheel & out a
hole .   Just my 2 cents        Terry

 Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 7:17 PM
 Could Steve be refering to the actual
 valve pushrod with out the end
 pieces.I think the cable would pass thru them.Just a
 thought ?
 oleblue
 From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: 08/16/10