[tcb] Re: Dubs at the Drive-In Tonight

  • From: Scott Garvie <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:01:04 -0500

Dang, that sounds like fun.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
Just reminding you that if your in the dfw area we are still on for tonight's
event at the Coyote Drive-In. We anticipate the rain will be over by the time
of the event. Movies start at 9pm, but the gates open at 6pm. Most people are
wanting to get there when the gates open to hang out. There are food trucks
on the grounds and usually live music prior to the movies. We have about 70
people rsvp-ed on facebook...hoping the recent participation doesn't scare
people away. The Coyote Drive In is located at: 223 NE 4th St, Fort Worth, TX
76164.

Hope to see you guys soon!
-Kate