[tcb] Re: Driving directions

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:55:46 -0500

 Ronnie,
You gonna keep us Perring folks from getting lost?

At 08:29 8/24/2004, Denis wrote:
If you are coming to my house in Springdale, here are some directions. I
guess both groups will travel through Mac Allister, so we will go from
there.
>From Mac Allister Oklahoma, follow Hwy 69 across Lake Eufalla. At Checotah
exit onto I-40 toward Ft. Smith. Just before Ft. Smith exit to I-540 North
toward Fayetteville. Go past Fayetteville, exit to Hwy 412 East. Go all the
way through town (watch for the dogleg, follow signs) cross the lake and
about a mile from the lake at the top of the hill will be a sign for NOB
HILL. Turn left and watch for the car wash on the left. Three houses past
thecar wash is Beartrap Road on your left. Follow it to its end (1/2 mile)
and  here you are.

There is an alternate route where you don't take the I-40 to Ft. Smith, but
continue North through Muscogee and exit onto Hwy412 to Springdale. The
routefrom Ft. Smith is really pretty but has some real climbs. The Mukogee
route is mostly flat.

I'm pretty sure of all this, but if I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.