[tcb] Re: Driving a Split in 43 degrees...

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:27:15 -0800 (PST)

One of mine is the ProCat...I love it!

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, Scott Garvie <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Scott Garvie <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Driving a Split in 43 degrees...
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 10:54 AM

Boy, this one works almost too good!  It was between 40 and 45 deg while I made
a run and I shut it off on the way back!  I didn’t even run the fan.  I’m in a
DoubleCab, so I have less volume to heat. This thing should be plenty even in
freezing weather. It might work really good sitting on the back seat.  I have a
pretty big one – called the ProCat.  I saw one that fits in a cup holder – it’s
obviously a good bit smaller.  I might try one of those

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 9:15 AM

I need to drive it every day to keep me from thinking of the money I spent LOL!
I am driving the 23 to my 2nd Thanksgiving today. It's 38 now, going over early
we are going to try and hook up the rest of the wiring then around 2 when it is
a bit warmer a drive around White Rock Lake!