[tcb] Re: Don't yell at me too loudly

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with everyone else. Those shorties are a disaster waiting to happen.
Seems like they would topple over or something.

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:52:13 -0500
From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Don't yell at me too loudly

My daughter has been on a quest for a Ghia but after looking at the Psycoblooie
photos she now thinks that a Bus would be lots more fun.  She started searching
on The Samba and quickly came upon this and is now in
love: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=612981  She did not
know of their existence but now thinks her life will only be complete is she
owns one.  I would guess that these aren't really that drivable.  Do any of you
have knowledge about shorty buses?

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm
Talkathon.

Checked by AVG.