[tcb] Re: Don't yell at me too loudly

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 06:30:17 -0500

Not at all good for a new driver. If built wrong she'll never keep the front wheels on the ground when starting and that'll get a few tickets under her belt. Plus that whole popping a wheelie and going straight out into traffic when intending to make a right/left turn from a stop kinda sucks.

Notice how well these handle:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GgRixrnPZAU

This one looks more well balanced but note how much he slows for a hard turn. Looks like an easy flip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gfig_aKu1OA

Ohh -- hey, lets take the kids for a ride:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=evvPsjdYZXg

G2

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
My daughter has been on a quest for a Ghia but after looking at the
Psycoblooie photos she now thinks that a Bus would be lots more fun.  She
started searching on The Samba and quickly came upon this and is now in
love: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=612981  She did
not know of their existence but now thinks her life will only be complete is
she owns one.  I would guess that these aren't really that drivable.  Do any
of you have knowledge about shorty buses?