[tcb] Re: Does anybody know where my remote is?

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 05:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

"St. Anthony is invoked as the patron saint of lost things (and lost souls). A
little jingle  goes like this:

'St. Anthony, please look around; something is lost and  must be found.'

This attribution comes from an incident where a novice  carried off a valuable
psalter St. Anthony was using. St. Anthony prayed very  hard that the psalter
would be found. After seeing an alarming apparition of  St. Anthony, the novice
returned the psalter. However, many suggest he is more  importantly the patron
of lost souls — those who have fallen to mortal sin,  have abandoned the Church
and have grown apathetic to the practice of the faith."

from a Methodist

Hey, Denis, do you know what you get when you cross a Jehovah's Witness with a
Unitarian?

Someone who knocks on your door but doesn't know why!

Here endeth politcal/religious commentary...