[tcb] Re: Disc Brake Conversion

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:11:32 -0500

I put SACO Wilwood brakes on my ’65 with a ’67 MC. I wish I could tell you how
they work. :-) I liked the fact that the hub used the split bus bearings and
dust seals, and is compatible with the standard wheels.

Eric W just plunked down money for a front disc setup of a different brand. I
haven’t gotten the call yet to help with the install. :-)

On Jul 15, 2015, at 7:17 AM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone have experience with disc brake conversion on a split bus? I have a
trailer and would like to have sufficient stopping ability at an affordable
price. Would like to convert front only. Any suggestions will be appreciated.