[tcb] Re: Disc Brake Conversion

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:57:03 +0000 (UTC)

Steve:  I have never had a split bus that would run fast enough to require disc
brakes.  For that matter; I have never had a bus that had enough power to pull
a trailer either.
But a solution is to put electric brakes on the trailer and then you don't need
the disc brakes on the bus.

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:17 AM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone have experience with disc brake conversion on a split bus? I have a
trailer and would like to have sufficient stopping ability at an affordable
price. Would like to convert front only. Any suggestions will be appreciated.