[tcb] Re: Did VW

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:33:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Naw, I'm looking for Amphibous VW busses.  THe Vanagon did as I expected, sank like a brick.  I'm just trying to find one that I can use as a pattern.

Maybe a Barndoor fishing boat?

I need to revive Monster Garage somehow.  Jesse's been off the air too long.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:25:13 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
>This is a funny one too. I need to order one of those tools. Was that a MATRA or HAZET tool?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVLEr7lItU

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live