[tcb] Re: Did VW

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ha ha ha!  I got pictures to prove it.  The Oakhill Auto guys have a long three
car hauler trailer.  The other day they loaded three busses onto it that they
bought for salvage or whatever.  2 phat chicks and a Vanagon.  First bus on was
a phat chick that ran.  Other 2 busses that didn't run were pulled onto the
trailer by the first one with the Vanagon in the middle.  You've seen these 3
car haulers.  The angle of that ramp is something.  The first one on sits about
10 feet in the air with the rear wheels of the last on practically on the
ground.  Point of story, a phat chick pulled a Vanagon and another phat chick
onto the trailer at the same time under an extreme angle of grade.  So a phat
chick has pulled a Vanagon.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I've pulled broken down splitties
and Phat chicks with my Vanagon. I have never seen either pulling a Vanagon.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   i thought that same thing
this morning but kept my mouth shut. LOL!!!