[tcb] Re: Diana's first camping adventure (report)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

It's great Diana had a good time. When Emily and I first started dating I took
her camping in Nacadoches for Sammys' Bloomin good show. It was her first time
to ever bus camp. She must have had a good time because she still tolerates me
and still wants to go camping.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, Diana and I went camping this past weekend in Hershey. This was Diana's
first time to camp...ever. we loaded the bus up with blankets and sheets and
clothes and food and a space heater etc. hersheys butt was sitting a little
lower than usual but hey, whatever it takes to get diana to go camping. So we
loaded up and went to Lake Catherine in Hot Springs. It's about 30-40 miles
away from our house (baby steps for diana). drove all the way into Hot Springs
and pretended to be tourists. we parked downtown hot springs toured the bath
houses then went to the was museum. it was the funniest place i had ever been
to. bill clinton looked more like mick jagger, hillary clinton looked like she
just got through eating a bloody chunk of bloody something. richard nixxon had
a head that was twice as big as his torso. absolutely hillarious.

after the wax museum we went to the campsite. set up camp, popped the top ran
the lights plugged in the camper unpacked groceries, i discovered that with the
top popped there is lots of room upstairs for groceries such as bread, honey
buns etc. we then went hiking on a 2 mile hike there was a nice waterfall
there. got back, relaxed chased some geese, or is it a gander when there are 4
or more? who knows. then i cooked some supper, and listened to the razorbacks
get there butts handed to them again. We then went to sleep.

Woke up Sunday morning and went to Garvan woodland Gardens, a big flowery place
with all kinds of plants growing there. took lots of pictures, there was this
one pond that was full of big coy fish. we got to feed the fish. it was amazing
you walk to the edge of the pond and you can see them comming from the other
side towards us they are so awesome.

That was about it on the trip just camped mainly. one funny thing everytime
diana rolled over through the night she would slam her elbow into the closte.
she said it woke her up everytime. other than that she had a blast. so maybe i
can get her to come to psychoblooie next year. among a few other choice shows.
no t@tp this year for diana 'cause of her new job and lack of time off for the
first 90 days.
Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!
http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_wlmailtextlink