[tcb] Re: Deputy Ducks

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:17:42 -0600

What sport are we talking about here? I don't really like ducks. They poop on ponds as the water freezes which makes the ice lumpy and ruins the skate-ability of the pond. I like vultures, they are cool and clean up the smelly roadkill that Murray and The Zone leave behind.

Yours truly,
Julie

On Dec 4, 2010, at 9:30 AM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I hearby name all of you Deputy Oregon Ducks. You are all now fans of the Ducks all day( you may return to any other affiliation after the game). They play their last game of the year today against the despised Oregon State Beavers, also known as The Stinking Bark rats. After the win we will be 12-0 and will go to the National Championship Game against either Auburn or TCU, most likely Auburn. You will also all be South Carolina fans, since if they beat Auburn we will play TCU.

So, GO DUCKS!