[tcb] Denis vs. Santa

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:15:48 -0600

Denis,

The thought I had was to see if you might be interested in playing Santa? I thought it would not be to much of a strech and all that might be needed is a red suit, but as most of my jokes go this one too bombed. By the way how is the clutch cable working?

Dan & Kat,

 Will you two be around that weekend sure would love to see you guy's at the Christmas party.

J.,

Not sure about a near by campsite I think traders village has a campsite, but my drive way or we may have extra room in the house, maybe Mark S. knows about campsites. Sure hope you can make it out. We will wait for you guy's before we start having to much fun.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen