[tcb] Re: Denis' new bus

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:39:45 -0500

man, if i wasn't in the middle of fixing up mine i would offer a nice trade.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Denis' new bus
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'll trade you a non running 70 Ghia Vert with all the body work done. just needs a top, interior, paint, and an engine built. I will include the engine that came with it. but it needs to be gone through.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote: Dan wants me to sell him my new bus for $1500 and he'll give Chuck one of his bay parts busses. That way Dan will get a splitty and Chuck will still get a bus, So he'll be happy, too.

Are all the offers for my new '64 Split window panel in? Anybody else? I could auction it off at Psycoblooie. Or a raffle! Yeah, at $30 a ticket. I could advertise it as a raffle on the Samba.

  Ooooh!

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507