[tcb] Re: Denis' medical bills update.

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:25:55 -0600

I could have gone a lifetime with out visuals of Denis's sponge bath and cath's.

On 12/8/2010 6:17 PM, atx wrote:
As Sammie stated, changes are over due.  I'm just glad you're back.

Additionally, I feel sorry for the people that were on patrol for your sponge baths, and the poor soul that placed the cath.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

The Coppers would never get me!