[tcb] Re: Denis' house and Eureka Springs

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:46:21 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Still not coming. Working until midnight Friday night. Then I'm off
Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed.

* You should go to Jerome next month Denis. *

My boss is supposed to give me a hand this weekend. Hoping to get the
Bradley body off of the '60 pan and up on saw-horses. Get the '60 pan out
of my way. Put the seats back in the '66 bug so I can drive it out of the
way. Then pull the freakin motor out of the Rivi to replace the stupid
bearing I didn't replace the last time I pulled it out.

If we get on a roll maybe I can pull the body off of the '69 pan and swap
the nosecone off of the transaxle in it over to the transaxle in the '66
(busted mounting hole on the '66 nosecone).  Nahhhh -- I'm not THAT
ambitious and I'm pretty sure my boss will flake out after helping me with
the Bradley.

G2