[tcb] Re: Denis' front end work report

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT)

Are you going to spend the day actually talking about working on buses or are
you going to join in on giving "cool fred" a bad time for going to a non-bus
site for advice??

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Well, this one particular driver side
bleeder screw has just kicked my ass
for a long time and I have bled the friggin' thing at the line for way too
long, since changing the cylinder is so simple. I have used vice grips,
hammers and a torch and I just can't get it off or open. The danger is
shearing off the #!%^*#! thing without a repair standing by.

Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:16 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Denis' front end work report

> Well on a bleeder screw you want them secure. On the fronts an 11mm box
> wrench with a long handle does the trick usually for me.
>

> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4:38 PM