[tcb] Re: Denis' front end work report

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:35:23 -0500

a.d.d. medication

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Denis' front end work report
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

What is straterra?? I only use Seagrams 7.

Brain Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: yep, considering the straterra doesn't work on the focusing thing

Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2bbb&disc=y&vers=925&s=4056&p=5117