[tcb] Re: Denis' front end work report

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:54:36 -0500

there's only two brake cylinders on the front of a splittie? or did you just replace two?

From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Denis' front end work report
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:12:34 -0500

So, I'm sitting here, I can't do anything else until I go to the parts house tomorrow for bleeder screws. Murray is sitting on his own tires after having both of his front torsion springs replaced, a new metal brake line, two new front brake cylinders, and I don't know what all.

I did all this because my passenger side was always low and my tire rubbed with hard left turns or dips, or with anyone in the shotgun seat.

After a sag of almost two inches I can report that now the sag is only 3/4". I am pissed that it isn't more level, but it is improved. I won't know the real paractical result until I get the bleeders that were left out of the box with the new cylinders.