[tcb] Re: Denis and Jan are off

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:42:40 -0600

now that sounds like a fun christmas trip

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Denis and Jan are off
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:40:04 -0600

Denis called me several times today from the airport in Atlanta. They did not get on the plane to Tokyo, he found out they don't fly out everyday so he was worried he would have trouble getting home anyway. He asked what I knew about several places in south america he was going to try to get flights to. They were unable to get any of the flights headed south. They were close to going to somewhere in Germany, but did not get on. The last I heard they were actually getting on a plane to Zurich, he told Katrina he was "ON" the plane, he did not call me back to tell he missed it, so we can only assume they made it out.

"The Dodson's have Entered the Continent"

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin