[tcb] Re: Denis

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:19:56 -0800 (PST)

We are working on details for the Nac show and possible camping.  I know the
folks from the west/northwest like to camp in the Mission Tejas State park; but
we are working with the Nacogdoches Convention Visitors Bureau to see if we
could set up some type of camping facilities in the park where we have the show
for Friday night before the show.  Before we go too far down this line; would
any of the TCBrs be interested in camping in the park the night before the show?

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm glad.  You do know that our show date is March 28 and Nacogdoches will be
warm and full of spring time blooms.  Something to look forward to and have an
objective for getting Murray ready.