[tcb] Re: Denial of title for Dune Buggies

  • From: whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 02:29:59 -0600

I hope this progresses and is ultimately successful. Thank you for the effort,
to all.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:01/08/2015  2:26 AM
Denial of title for Dune Buggies </div><div>
anything to it when it first came out also, however now there are 'real'
problems and pushback from DMV. The Manx club is contacting Bruce Myers and I
will let you all know if and when we come up with anything.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:06 PM, nonnee1961@xxxxxxxxx
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Texas legislature is meeting now....get with your rep

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone