[tcb] Re: Denial of title for Dune Buggies

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 10:50:10 -0600

Hi,

I was looking at the following document, which is no longer valid? Seems like
if it were invalid, then the DMV would pull it.

http://www.txdmv.gov/publications-tac/doc_download/3449-assembled-vehicle-manual

It clearly outlines examples of VW based vehicles with bodies that are
prefabricated or do not resemble the original make.

Conrad