[tcb] Re: Demographics of T@P8

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:32:29 -0500

Eric, you have been there in the past, and you will be there again, I'm
sure.  I am more referring to those in Austin who never ever make it, but
then throw out the idea at gatherings, "hey let's do some more camping."  If
you plan it, they won't come.

It is super cool that so many come so far for T@P.  Yippie for DFW folks and
Houston folks and out-of-staters!