[tcb] Re: Demographics of T@P8

  • From: Lisa and the Stevester <stevescott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:52:16 -0500

hahahahha!
Austin is lame!
I posted a whole thread on the air coolers once about how sucky Austin people are at participating in VW things.
Hence the reason we started the Harvest.
Still anmost everyone that lives south of "the river" wont go to shit unless it's at Austin Veedub.
Sad really.

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am not afraid to say it, Austin is lame. We are a Bus heavy city. Sometimes at our gatherings Buses can out number Beetles two to one. The problem is that too many folks in this town are so freaking laid back they can't muster up enough energy to climb in their Buses to drive more than 10 miles. Oh well. At least humus is in plentiful supply here.

On Oct 14, 2011 1:26 AM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Houston area-6
    East-1
    West-4
    San Antonio-4
    Local- 10
    Austin-6
    DFW-39
    Chorpus-4
    Out of state-5

    Some folks never turn in their paper work or pick it up, we had no
    less than90 buses in the park.
    Paul Smith
    Transporters@The Point 9
    October  ,2012