[tcb] Re: Demographics of T@P8

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

right... isn't Austin "weird?" : P

--- On Fri, 10/14/11, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
<julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Demographics of T@P8
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 14, 2011, 10:06 AM

Hey Mike, I hope you mean that in a good way!  Not like a slam like meaning I
don't shave enough and that I eat too much granola.
On Oct 14, 2011 9:48 AM, "Mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You are Austin Julie!!!

Sent from the side of the road!Mike HayesMike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Texas

On Oct 14, 2011, at 7:48 AM, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am not afraid to say it, Austin is lame.  We are a Bus heavy city.  Sometimes
at our gatherings Buses can out number Beetles two to one. The problem is that
too many folks in this town are so freaking laid back they can't muster up
enough energy to climb in their Buses to drive more than 10 miles.  Oh well.
At least humus is in plentiful supply here.

On Oct 14, 2011 1:26 AM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Houston area-6

East-1

West-4

San Antonio-4

Local- 10

Austin-6

DFW-39

Chorpus-4

Out of state-5

Some folks never turn in their paper work or pick it up, we had no less than90
buses in the park.

Paul Smith

Transporters@The Point 9

October  ,2012