[tcb] Day 3 of not going out

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:01:57 -0600

I filled my truck and Murray with gas and bought some eggs(!) Monday
afternoon. I haven't been outside except to play with the dogs since. There
is still, maybe, 6" of snow on the ground, parts of the lake are frozen, big
sheets floating slowly. The lake right in front of the house is frozen all
the way across. The Weather Channel says that it is 3 degrees outside. It is
expected to sky rocket to 25 by 3:00.

I am out of onions. Beer is low, but I have Rum. I am seeing LOTS of Bald
Eagles, and as you who have been to my house know, they come by at eye
level.

Not suffering here.