[tcb] Re: Date for Dub Splash?

  • From: "James Dwan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:58:23 -0700

i'll be putting my roof rack on at 7 am the day of the show so I won't be
camping. not sure if anyone is but I think Cedar Hill State park would be your
best bet unless you want to try Lake Grapevine. Not sure of the camping
situation there but Cedar Hill is 30 min from the show.

James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:01 AM, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess Robb and Sonya can’t make it. I haven’t heard their final decision,
but they have a sick puppy. I have no idea who is coming from Texas. It’s nice
that I am not stressed about it at all.