[tcb] Re: Das TCB Betriebsweihnachtsfeier

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:54:57 -0800 (PST)

Emily and I are going to be there. I was coming over to your house tonight to
bring you the E-Z up to put in the back yard. give me a call when you get home.
--- Mark

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So does this list still stand? Can I convince anyone else to join us? Is Boxing
day still a possible departure date? Questions I have questions. Hope everyone
has a great Holiday wherever you may be.

  Jennifer Paris River & Chris (4)
  Mark & Emily (2) chili-cheese dip
  Mark Jenkins (3) yummy meatballs
  Eric and family (3) 2 dozen tamales
  J & Cindy Duncan (2) Cannot make it
  Joe Barnett (uno) Pumkin Pie's
  Steve and Sharon (2) Unable to attend
  Jack & Tina Kirsch (2) a totally decadent dessert
  Shelby (Uno) under 21 watch em
  Trey Jung (2) crawfish casserole

    Cajun Eskimo
  Christopher Dirksen
  http://www.cajun-eskimo.com/events.html

  Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now.