[tcb] Dan sucks

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:52:57 -0600

I guess everybody has noticed that Dan just is not participating in the E-mail
fiesta here any longer. His head has just gotten so big from the fame that this
list brought him that he can hardly sit at his keyboard.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but you'd think that he could
struggle to his compooter to drop an e-message now and then. Kat sends her
messages and her cool Friday websites, but Dan just sits at his counter at work
looking at the warehouse across the parking lot and every once in a while some
Korean, or somesuch, will burst in, yelling Chinese, or one of those
ching-chang languages, waving some obscure sewing machine part at him. He'll go
to the back and find something like the what the Mongolian needs, take some
chickens or magic beans for it and there he is alone again. It's not like he
ain't got the time.

Maybe it has something to do with dealing with foreigners. Steve has to take
them all around and keep them busy while Halliburton drains their bank accounts
and secretly takes over their countries. Lately, so that they can't get to a
phone to find out what's going on at home, he's been bringing them to our VW
shows. I wonder if they think that it is very clever how the American
government makes it look like it's citizens are happy and wealthy when, as they
have seen, the Americans really drive cars that are, in some cases 40 years
old! Then they pathetically shine them up all the time and have meetings in
parks where they complain about the lack of recognition of their efforts. The
ones who are recognized are given small tokens, oftentimes a piece of wood with
a toy car glued to it. Some of these people are forced to live and sleep in
their 40 year old "campers".

Fred McDonald never posts on here because, while he doesn't have foreigners
taking up all of his time, he has old people and idiots that he drives all
around Opryland in a big bus.

I forgot my point...Oh yeah! Dan sucks.