[tcb] Re: Dan isn't full of crap

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:25:26 -0500

don't worry katrina you and i are in the same boat...i don't know much about vw's either. i understand entirely why you don't want to come. it is hotter than a mofo. the only reason why i go is because it is the closest one to me.

i was just giving you a hard time. don't be mad at me please.

From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Dan isn't full of crap
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:21:15 -0500

Ok we are not going. Sorry but we have been to that show a few times and I am really tired of it. I think it is a good show, but it's too hot, same ole crap everytime. I like the shows that have campouts. Eureka show is too hot to do any camping. I think it would be much funner if I didn't have to hang out in a motel room during the whole show, in fear of getting too hot if I go look at the VW's...I do appreciate that everyone invites Dan & I to stay in their hotel room, thanks but that is just not fun anymore.
The reason I only say stuff on Friday is because I don't know jack about VW's mechanically.
I like everyone!!! Including Denis, even though he's a pain sometimes... Just joking!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>