[tcb] Re: Dan is so full of crap. Not really. Dan is a swell guy

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:50:41 -0500

did you attempt to hold that little bastard???

i am terrified of the hedgehog but diana held it for a bit.

andy is the tool creator god. along with the cup holder maker god and the key chain maker god. give the man some metal and he can come up with some awesome shit.

still waiting on my cup holder though.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Dan is so full of crap. Not really. Dan is a swell guy
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:46:37 -0500

Cool, Sammy. Are you going to sell it while you are here? That is your plan of retirement, to build busses full time, for sale?

I was at Andrew and Debbie Barnes' home last night and he has a true vintage side tent. The top part is pretty rotted. I told him that you knew all about them. Does the top have pockets at the corners or is it all tied into place? I think that I will take what he has and make a pattern and make some replicas.

By the way, Andrew is a hell of a tool maker. He showed me several that he makes from scratch. Like a Torquemiester. Made by himself. Thick heavy major tools.

And they have a hedgehog.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>