[tcb] Re: Dan is in trouble

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:26:14 -0600

I read on the Samba that it is good. It must be true.
POR15 is what I have used in the past. It works great but is a pain in the a$$ 3 step process.
Denis asked me what I used. I told him. I suggested he check out Rust Bullet as a easier 1 step process with similar results.
I guess now we will all know if it works.

On Dec 6, 2005, at 3:16 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

No, I mean 16! He will have to find and apply the even better POR 16. He's lucky I don't make it 17!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Dan is in trouble Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:10:26 -0600

He was the one who made me use Rust Bullet. If the stuff is no good Dan has pay me back and sand it all off and put on POR 16!

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http:// search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/