[tcb] Re: Dan is in trouble

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:24:19 -0600

i think both products are equally as good. i am using the por 15 over the rust bullett because that is what i have been advised to do. and the fact that i have some small holes and stuff and 1) don't have access to a welder and 2) don't have the time or money it would take to cut out and weld in a whole new cargo section just because of some small rust holes.

but if it makes you feel any better i plan on using rust bullett on the top, water channels and around the windshield because i can paint over it as if it were a primer in those areas. i am debating on what i want to use underneath. probably por 15 but probably not we'll see.

on the rust bullett did you brush it on or spray it on i forgot what you said. and also how smooth did it go on.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Dan is in trouble
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:16:18 -0600

No, I mean 16! He will have to find and apply the even better POR 16. He's lucky I don't make it 17!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Dan is in trouble Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:10:26 -0600

He was the one who made me use Rust Bullet. If the stuff is no good Dan has pay me back and sand it all off and put on POR 16!

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/