[tcb] Re: Dan and Kat are here

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:43:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

See, I told you that thread about someone who posts and everybody else gets
REAL QUIET was about me. Even Denis didn't pop back in with a "Hey, there IS
somebody awake out there". <GRIN>

Rivi started up great after a few pumps on the pedal (to be expected in a
carbeurated system that hasn't been started in 2 months). Brought it over to
the parking lot and got it up into 3rd gear range running in circles (always
to the right to keep the bearings from grinding <grin>).

Drove it for about 10 minutes then let it idle for about 20 more while I was
talking to some people who were shifting some of their stuff from one storage
unit to another.

Still smells a bit like I have an exhaust leak somewhere.

G2