[tcb] Re: Dallas people

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:45:20 -0500

The one bad cell went just south of us.  We had about 15 good minutes of
hail and some sideways rain.  What's really strange with today is we had a
beehive removed from our Water Meter.  The little buggers have been there
for about 5 months, about 15000 bees too.  So Bees, Tornadoes.. I'm
thinking that the Mayans were probably right!

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx