[tcb] Re: D/FW body shops

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:11:26 -0500

yea, but i heard they won't work on bays

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: D/FW body shops
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:08:40 -0700 (PDT)

I use Smith's in Nacogdoches cause he works cheap and can't find any other body shop that will do the job right for anywhere near a reasonable price. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR BUSINESS.

mark martinek <mxmartinek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: i am having ted prohaska on garland rd in dallas do my
71 transporter. i have been pleased so far, but it is
not out of the shop yet. not cheap - but thorough.
ted is an old timer with a lot of experience. ryan
runs the shop.

mark

--- Julie Maroney

http://newlivehotmail.com