[tcb] Re: D/FW body shops

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:14:38 -0500

When I lived in Rockwall, Dean's Collision Center did great work on
our new Beetle, first time to fix hail damage and the second time to
repair damages from a minor accident.  After having bad luck with
autobody shops down here in Austin I've contemplated taking any future
work north.  Compared to long waits and crappy work I think the drive
would be worth it.  I'm not sure how much work they do on classic
vehicles - but maybe it's worth checking them out.

Dean's Collision Center
3215 St Hwy 276
Rockwall, TX 75032
972-771-2786

Good luck,

Julie

On 7/12/07, wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 THe best I know of is the guy Doug at Qualitat uses. Doug can hook you up
with his contact info, this guy painted his vert.