[tcb] Re: DC $

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 05:58:40 -0800 (PST)

If you talk to him again tell him to circulate some photos around to the TCB
group.  I don't remember the truck.

From: Paul Smith <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 6:55 PM

Kelley Dunlap is trying to sell his for 12,000.00

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2011, at 5:51 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody seen this one on the samba?  Didn't know those DC's were that expensive.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=454909