[tcb] Re: DAC at the California Classic

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:30:13 -0400

Camping mught be good. We're all arriving on Different schedules. Bodean Ang and NAtt are coming in Thursday, the family and I on Friday morning. I'd be all about camping, I'll see what everyone thinks. I'd buy a Texas flag just for that!

Date: 5/10/2007 1:52:04 PM
Subject: [tcb] DAC at the California Classic

So Angii, Natt, Bodean, me and the family are going to CA to meet up with Jason and Katrina who moved there from DAC a couple of years ago for the classic. Anybody else from the TCB going?

GIF image