[tcb] Re: Cruisin' to Athens then to ES

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:27:28 -0500

Yes, but I am talking about a trailer only half that size. A 4'x10' or maybe
4'x12' trailer to haul 1-2 motorcycles. Total weight will be about 2,800
pounds, if that. More like 2,400 pounds.

You're still hard pressed convincing me Freedom cannot do it.

But I understand limits, which is why I would like to borrow one to test before
I sink a ton of money into it.

Duncan