[tcb] Cruise tonight...

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:00:56 -0400

Tonight is that Nifty Fifties up at Kroger's on Spring-Cypress.  Jumping Joe
just called to see if Mark and I were going.  Anyone else up for it?  The
weather today is great, I'm betting on a big turnout.  Last time we actually
had 7 VWs show and got lots of looks.  We can't drive our Vanagon because she
is not old enough, by their standards, but everyone else can park inside the
show area.
Em
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.