[tcb] Re: Crickets

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

I had Long John Silvers for lunch. Does that count for fancy dining?

KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We're here, we read every email.

We have an A/C!!!

Ya everyone needs to repond to at least one email a week, at least one...

Hey Denis is a great Entertainer!!!

We don't want Denis to quit entertaining us do we?

Then what would we do?

Cheap lobster tails in Arkansas, WOW!

They also sell them at Kroger here.

Or you can get some live ones at Fiesta!

Hey so I went to Costco today and bought some stuffed salmon.

I am going to eat it tonight! So who cares about lobster?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>