[tcb] Re: Crickets

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:47:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Denis: chirp chirp 1 A.C. unit in a vanagon chirp chirp.2 occupants in a
vanagon chirp chirp.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Where are all of the people on
this list? My Mom always said that you have to send mail to get mail, But I
send mail and I get nothing. I can hear the crickets while I wait for a
response.

I asked for a count of actual AC units that might show up here. Not one
response. That one wasn't even funny, I just need the information (chirp chirp)

I wrote a long stupid story about how busy I am every day trying to be funny to
cheer Gerald up. (chirp chirp )

And the long stupid film critique satire of Gerald's MPG. (chirp chirp chirp
chirp)

I guess I have to go to one of those blog things or go somewhere and entertain
strangers, since my friends won't even respond.

I'm sorry if I'm cranky. I just got back from driving all over town looking for
saffron for tonight's paella, I JUST WON"T USE THAT PHONY YELLOW RICE CRAP!!!
But I did find some nice fresh hunter's sausage and cheap little lobster tails.

Grumble grumble.