[tcb] Re: Cool Note on Windshield

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:31:05 -0500

Kansas City No Stone

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:51 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Cool Note on Windshield

Theres a few guys I ran around with in Hot Springs in the late 60's early 70's with buses...Jeff G. is the only name that comes to mind right now...He took a group of folks ih his split bus 'somewhere up north' to a pot field and brought back garbage bags FULL of industrial grade hemp leaves...Absolutley NO THC at all! They tried everything they could to get rid of the stuff...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan on hanging a bulletin board in hershey and
taking pics of everyone
who has a vw story and writing what kind of vw they
had how much they paid
and a breif overview of there story with each image.
always been a thought
of mine. i would be very interested in a book that
just gave memories of
life in an old vw. lady, that i work with, husband
went to woodstock in a
splittie. said he had a blast and can't remember
half of it. another guy
says he went camping in one a lot in the late 60's
and 70's, said he smoked
alot of pot and anytime he pulled up random folks
would either offer to sale
or buy pot from him. he said it was awesome. lots
and lots of stories. good
times and bad they are all interesting and make you
smile.