[tcb] Re: Contragulatoins, Shelby!

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:01:39 -0700

Thanks Mike,
Yep, dad bought the beetle. He towed it home with the engine in his backseat
haha. We'll get her runnin' in a couple of weeks when he gets back home.

And I'm glad to say that I'll be selling it to Amanda after my bus gets out
of paint. Three good things, the beetle stays in the family in a sense,
Amanda gets a cool little car and some transportation, and we get another
member of the vintage vw community.

Thanks very much Mike for pointing out to me a really good deal!

-Shelby

On 4/14/07, Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not to steal his thunder or anything, but a little bird just told me
that Shelby just found himself a standard 1970 VW Beetle in Louisiana
today.  I'll let him fill in details.

Mike Selvey
Nacogdoches, TX
'79 Westy "SFE"